Wingspan: 1855mm (73”)
Length: 1970mm (77.5”)
Weight: 7.5 - 9Kg (Approx.)
Radio: 6+ Channel (Required)
Turbine: 50-100N (5-10Kg) (Recommended)
Video: Check here to see flying video
The fuselage and canopy of the Xcalibur are superbly moulded from epoxy/glass, whilst the tailbooms and flying surfaces are constructed from CNC cut balsa and ply, beautifully assembled and then carefully covered with heat shrink film. The wings slide on to a substantial carbon fibre wing tube, being retained with neat moulded clamps, and the tailbooms can also be removed quickly for transport or storage. The Xcalibur is very quick to assemble, with excellent access to the turbine and on-board equipment, making maintenance and reliable operation much simpler. A specially designed fuel tank gives flight times of around the 10 minute mark, depending on the turbine being used and flying style.
• Fully aerobatic
• Perfect for grass flying fields
• Ideal for turbines from 50 to 100 Newton thrust
• Moulded epoxy/glass fuselage and canopy
• Removable nose section for easy access to batteries.
• Lightweight built-up and fully sheeted flying surfaces covered in film
• Moulded wheel wells stop the ingress of grass, small stones or water - protecting the valuable and vulnerable turbine
• Quick and easy assembly/disassembly for transport and storage
• Optional high volume fibreglass fuel tank available
• Super strong carbon fibre wing tube
• Superb flying characteristics
• Optional retract system with trailing link oleos available.
• Sleek aerodynamic design minimises drag allowing higher flying speeds
• Lightweight design and the effective flap enable exceptionally slow approaches and landings
Price (USA ONLY)
ThunderBird Scheme Blue Angels Scheme Military Scheme
RAF Scheme Sport Scheme Yellow Scheme