There are a lot of jets and a lot of micros, but there's only one F-86 Sabre — and it's only from Great Planes. It's the first micro that offers true EDF jet performance and authentic jet looks in equal measure — and it's available as a Tx-R. It measures only 15” from wing tip to wing tip, but offers the scale looks of a plane twice the size and the performance that jet pilots want. A factory-installed brushless motor and a HyperFlow ducted fan unit provide the power and thrust for full-throttle passes just off the deck and outstanding sport performance.
- Fully assembled, carefully scaled and factory finished.
- Equipped for true jet performance with a ducted fan, brushless motor and ESC.
- Onboard gear includes three digital servos, as well as a 4-channel SLT™ receiver.
The F-86 Sabre arrives fully assembled and ready for flight. A battery and charger are included — and everything else is installed.
- 11,500kV brushless inrunner motor
- 30 mm HyperFlow™ ducted fan unit
- 6A brushless ESC
- 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT™ micro receiver
- (3) digital ultra-micro servos
- 7.4V LiPo flight battery
- Balancing DC LiPo battery charger